For Outbound Tours: (Indian nationals visiting outside India)
For Domestic Tours: (Indian nationals visiting within India)
Delhi Agra Jaipur 4 Days Tour
- Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
- Trip Highlights
- Inquire Now
Choose the Golden Triangle tour package and visit some of the most famous cities in India: Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Delhi, the capital city, will offer a perfect mix of everything from food to culture to religion, whereas Agra will give you an insight into the Mughal glory. On the other hand, Jaipur will take you to the bygone era of the Rajputana grandeur.
For visiting the famous monuments and witnessing the best of Indian culture, book our Delhi Agra Jaipur tour package from Delhi, equipped with excellent services like assisted transfers, comfortable stays, delectable meals, and so much more. During the trip, you can also indulge in some exciting shopping and entertainment options.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what can be possible. Contact us if you want modifications to Delhi Agra Jaipur 4 days tour so that we can tailor a holiday to your preference which will amount to an unforgettable India tour.
- Sightseeing Tour of Delhi.
- A visit to the Taj Mahal.
- Tour of Fatehpur Sikri, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Jaipur City Tour.
- Elephant Ride to Amer Fort.
As you arrive at Delhi Airport, our tour representative will greet and assist you to the pre-booked hotel. Check in to the hotel and rest for a while. After relaxing, prepare for a Delhi tour to cover its major tourist attractions. First, visit Red Fort, known as Lal Quila, to admire the incredible architecture. Afterward, visit Jama Masjid, around 500 m away from Red Fort. Later, enjoy a drive past the India Gate and the Rashtrapati Bhavan (President House). Afterward, head to your hotel for a delicious dinner and enjoy your stay in your pre-booked hotel.
Have an early breakfast, and leave from Delhi to Agra by road. En route, halt to explore one of the Mughals' finest creations: Sikandra, the mausoleum of the Great Mughal ruler, Akbar. Upon your arrival at Agra, check in at a pre-booked hotel. Rest for a while, and later, proceed for a sightseeing tour of Agra city. Firstly, visit the Taj Mahal. Next, visit the majestic Agra Fort and Itimad-Ud-Daulah's tomb. Finally, enjoy shopping in the evening and explore the whereabouts of the local market, buying souvenirs and handicrafts. Post-Agra tour, come back to your hotel for dinner and slide under the blankets for a restful sleep.
Start the tour early on the 3rd day of this Delhi, Agra, Jaipur tour and get transferred from Agra to Jaipur by road. En route, visit the World Heritage Site of Fatehpur Sikri. Here, explore Jama Masjid, Buland Darwaza, and Jodha Bai Palace, etc. After that, continue your journey from Agra to Jaipur. On arrival, check into the hotel and go for a sightseeing tour, including the magnificent City Palace and Jantar Mantar Observatory. In the evening, indulge in shopping at the vibrant local bazaars. After the Post Jaipur city tour, return to the hotel for dinner and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Post a leisurely breakfast, visit Amer Fort. As the fort resides on a hill, enjoy a royal elephant ride to the entrance of the fort. Later, shop in the markets for traditional Rajasthani handicrafts and items. Post that, the 4 days Delhi Agra Jaipur tour package ends. You would be driven back to Delhi and transferred to the airport/railway station for the onward journey back home.
* required field
- Adults ( Age 13 above ) - +
- Children ( Age 2–12 ) - +
Comfortable accommodation with all amenities
Effortless and smooth transfers
Exceptional service at all times.
100+ Experienced Travel Experts
Faqs of Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package
Ans: Yes, you can stay in a heritage hotel during this tour. There are a plethora of heritage hotels situated in Delhi, Agra & Jaipur where you can get the glimpses of the royal hospitality and rich cultural history of the country.
Ans: This tour is bestowed with a plethora of edifices that are a perfect example of India's rich cultural heritage. The tourist attractions that are covered in 4 days tour are:
- Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Lotus Temple, Humayun's Tomb and Qutub Minar in Delhi
- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itimad-Ud-Daulah Tomb in Agra
- Buland Darwaza, Jodha Bai Palace, Birbal Bhawan, Panch Mahal in Fatehpur Sikri
- City Palace, Amber fort, Jantar Mantar, Nawab Sahib ki Haveli in Jaipur
Ans: Delhi Agra and Jaipur boasts of historical monuments, architectural marvels, and various edifices which are the perfect example of the rich historical legacy of India. The monuments which tourists can visit during Tour are:
- Red Fort & Jama Masjid in Delhi
- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itimad-Ud-Daulah Tomb, & Sikandra in Agra
- Jama Masjid, Buland Darwaza, Jodha Bai Palace etc in Fatehpur Sikri
- Amer Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Nawab Sahib ki Haveli in Jaipur
- 4 Days / 3 Night
- Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package 3 Days
Golden Triangle Tour Packages
Delhi Arrival – Agra(235 Km / 3-4 Hrs. Drive)
On your arrival at Delhi airport / railway station, proceed towards the arrival hall were you will be welcomed by our office representative. Start the local sightseeing of Delhi starting with QutubMinar , Lotus Temple , Humayun’s Tomb , India Gate , drive pass RashtrapatiBhavan and later after lunch ( at an extra cost ) visit Jama Masjid and ChandniChowk.
By evening start your journey towards Agra through Yamuna expressway which is approx. 235 Km. Check in at the pre booked hotel. Overnight stay in Agra.
Agra – Jaipur(240 Km / 5 – 6 Hrs. Drive)
Wake up early and visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site – The TajMahal for a sunrise , explore MehtabBagh and drop back at the hotel for breakfast. Proceed for a check out and cover the other important sightseeing spots like Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-Daula and MotiMasjid . In the evening explore the local market where you can buy the city’s popular sweet called “Petha” , Marble articles and Leather goods . Start your journey towards Jaipur which is approx. 240 Km. Arrival at Jaipur by night. Check in at the pre booked hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Jaipur – Delhi (240 Km / 5 – 6 Hrs. Drive)
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for a full day local sightseeing of Jaipur starting with AmerFort , drive pass JalMahal , visit HawalMahal , City Palace , Albert Hall museum and JantarMantar . Visit local markets like Johari Bazaar , Chandpole Bazaar , Nehru Bazaar , Bapu Bazaar etc. which is a shoppers paradise to buy bangles , handicrafts , traditional jootis , pottery articles , home items , street shopping and local souvenirs. Start your journey back to Delhi by evening which is approx. 275 Km. Drop at Delhi airport / railway station for your onward journey.
- Pick up from and drop at Delhi airport/ railway station.
- Intercity transfers from Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Delhi.
- 1 Night accommodation in Agra with 1 breakfast.
- 1 Night accommodation in Jaipur with 1 breakfast.
- Local sightseeingat Delhi , Agra and Jaipur by an air conditioned SUV Car .
- Toll taxes ,State permits, Parking charges , Fuel charges and Driver’s daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes and service charge.
- Travel insurance.
- Air or train fare throughout the tour itinerary.
- Guide charges, entrance fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Additional sightseeing and activities or extra usage of vehicleother than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as lunches, dinners,mini bar , laundry, telephone calls , spa , tips , porter-age , etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "What’s Included” column.
3 Days Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrive in Delhi - Agra (210 km 3 hrs. Drive) visit sightseeing spots in Delhi, In the afternoon depart from Delhi to Agra around 3 hrs. Day 2 - Agra - Jaipur (224 kilometers 4 hrs.Drive) Early morning visit to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort. Overnight in Jaipur hotel. Day 3 - Jaipur - Delhi (Transfer)After breakfast start your Jaipur tour with Amer Fort, which is located in Amer.
About Golden Triangle Tour
Where to Go Golden Triangle Tour Video Cuisine in Golden Triangle Tour Golden Triangle India Tour Guide Weather in Delhi, Jaipur, Agra Tips for Travelling to the Golden Triangle
Things to Do During Golden Triangle Tour
Jeep Safari Camel Safari Elephant Safari Hot Air Ballooning Wildlife Tour Birding Tours Culinary Tours
Popular Sightseeing Places During Golden Triangle Tour
Agra Fort Taj Mahal Fatehpur Shikri
Red Fort India Gate Lotus Temple Jama Masjid Jantar Mantar Chandni Chowk Humayun's Tomb Akshardham Temple Bangla Sahib Gurudwara
Amer Fort Jal Mahal City Palace Jaigarh Fort Hawa Mahal Nahargarh Fort Abhaneri Step Well
- Taxi Service in Ahmedabad
- Chardham Yatra Taxi
- Taxi Service in Haridwar
- Taxi Service in Agra
- Uttarakhand Taxi Service
- Himachal Taxi Service
- Delhi To Manali Taxi
- Delhi To Shimla Taxi
- Delhi To Kasol Taxi
- Delhi To Dalhousie Taxi
- Delhi To Dharamshala Taxi
- Delhi To Agra Taxi
- Delhi To Jaipur Taxi
- Delhi To Vrindavan Taxi
- Delhi To Haridwar Taxi
- Delhi To Mussoorie Taxi
- Delhi To Nainital Taxi
- Delhi To Rishikesh Taxi
- Delhi To Khatushyam Taxi
- Delhi To Chandigarh Taxi
- Delhi To Amritsar Taxi
- Delhi To Jimcorbett Taxi
- Delhi To Bareilly Taxi
- Delhi To Bikaner Taxi
- Delhi To Jodhpur Taxi
- Delhi To Kota Taxi
- Delhi To Jaisalmer Taxi
- Delhi To Udaipur Taxi
- Delhi To Gwalior Taxi
- Delhi To Lucknow Taxi
- Delhi To Ranthambore Taxi
- Taxi Service in Jaipur
- Taxi Service in Udaipur
- Taxi Service in Jodhpur
- Taxi Service in Jaisalmer
Same Day Agra Tour From Delhi
Delhi agra tour packages.
- Same Day Tours From Delhi
- Delhi Agra Jaipur Packages
- Golden Triangle Packages
- Jaisalmer Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Tour by Car
- Himachal Tour Packages
- Uttrakhand Tour Packages
- Agra Sightseeing Packages
- Ahmedabad Sightseeing Packages
- Delhi Sightseeing Packages
- Jaipur Sightseeing Packages
- Jodhpur Sightseeing Packages
- Udaipur Sightseeing Packages
- Travel Tips
- Terms And Policy
- Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Packages
Dear Travelers, SRM Holidays is delighted to offer a range of Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour packages. This tour will commence from New Delhi and showcase all of Delhi’s main tourist attractions and local culture, the history of Agra , and the magnificence of Jaipur, Rajasthan.
You can avail of our services by renting an AC-sanitized cab, driven by a professional tourist guide-cum cab driver, and enjoy a luxurious vacation to Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur , along with various other tourist spots en route.
+ Point : Experience an unforgettable personalized tour with a knowledgeable guide who speaks multiple languages including English, Spanish, German, and French . You’ll hear fascinating stories about historically significant architectural sites .
Facilities provided by SRM:
- Cab-Only package : Hire out AC cabs with a driver for the entire Tour.
- Cab + Hotel package : You may for suggestions & can also book your place with the help of our team.
Here are SRM’s top 07 Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour packages, along with their respective tour codes:
SRMDAJTP02: Quick 2 Days Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package SRMDAJTP03: Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package 3 days SRMDAJPT04: 4 Days Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package SRMDAJTP05: Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package 5 Days SRMDAJTP06: Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package 6 Days SRMDAJTP07: Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour with Udaipur SRMDAJTAP: 6 Days Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour with Ajmer Pushkar
Our Top 7 Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Packages
BY SRM HOLIDAYS PVT LTD
Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package 3 Days
- 🕙 Tour Duration: – 2N3D
Explore the beauty of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur in a 3-day tour package. Discover Delhi’s stunning cityscape on day one, visit Agra on day two, and explore Jaipur on day three.
- Day 1: Depart from Delhi and visit Delhi attractions. Later, drive to Agra for an overnight stay.
- Day 2: Half-day Agra sightseeing including the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri (optional). Later, drive to Jaipur for an overnight stay.
- Day 3: Full-day Jaipur sightseeing tour to explore markets, forts, palaces, etc. Later, drop-off at the hotel, residence, or airport. The tour ends here.
- Only Taxi Fare Starts At :
- 🚖 AC Sedan Car: INR 14000 🚖 AC SUV Car: INR 18000 🚖 Innova Crysta: INR 24,000
Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package 4 Days
- 🕙Tour Duration: – 3N4D
Experience the wonders of the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and the city of Jaipur on a 4-day Delhi-Agra-Jaipur tour of India, departing from New Delhi
- Day 1: Start from Delhi, do a full-day Delhi sightseeing tour, and stay overnight in Delhi.
- Day 2: Drive to Agra in the morning, do a half-day Agra sightseeing tour including the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, and stay overnight in Agra.
- Day 3: Drive to Jaipur in the evening via Fatehpur Sikri, do a half-day Jaipur tour, and stay overnight in Jaipur.
- Day 4: Do a full-day Jaipur sightseeing tour to explore markets, forts, palaces, etc. Later in the evening, the driver will drop you off at your hotel, residence, or airport.
- 🚖 AC Sedan Car: INR 18000 🚖 AC SUV Car: INR 22000 🚖 Innova Crysta: INR 27,000
Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package 5 Days
- 🕙Tour Duration: – 4N5D
Explore the captivating cities of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur with a comfortable 5-day package including visits to historical landmarks, markets, forts, palaces, and more Optional trips to Ranthambore, Ajmer/Pushkar, or Jodhpur are available upon request.
- Day 1: Embark on a full-day sightseeing tour of Delhi. Spend the night in the city.
- Day 2: Explore Delhi in the morning then proceed to Agra via Mathura and Vrindavan. Stay in Agra for the night.
- Day 3: Spend the day sightseeing in Agra. Drive to Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri in the evening and stay there for the night.
- Day 4: Embark on a full-day sightseeing tour of Jaipur to explore its markets, forts, palaces, and other attractions like Chowki Dhani.
- Day 5: Explore the sights of Jaipur in the morning before driving back to Delhi. The tour concludes in either Delhi or Jaipur.
- 🚖 AC Sedan Car: INR 20,000 🚖 AC SUV Car: INR 28,000 🚖 Innova Crysta: INR 33,000
Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package 6 Days
- 🕙 Tour Duration: – 5N6D
Enjoy a 6-day tour of the Golden Triangle, visiting Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Discover famous attractions like Fatehpur Sikri and Bharatpur, as well as Ranthambore, Ramgarh, Ajmer, Pushkar, and Bundi.
- Day 1: Full day sightseeing in Delhi, overnight in the city.
- Day 2: Continue sightseeing in Delhi and stay overnight at a hotel.
- Day 3: Morning drive to Agra via Mathura and Vrindavan. Half-day Agra sightseeing before settling in
- Day 4: Full day of Agra sightseeing. Proceed to Jaipur in the evening via Fatehpur Sikri. Overnight in Jaipur.
- Day 5: Full-day Jaipur sightseeing tour, including markets, forts, palaces, and the Chowki Dhani.
- Day 6: Half-day sightseeing in Jaipur before driving to Delhi. The tour ends in either Delhi or Jaipur.
- 🚖 AC Sedan Car: INR 24000 🚖 AC SUV Car: INR 33,000 🚖 Innova Crysta: INR 39,000
Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package with Ajmer & Pushkar
- 🕙Tour Duration: – 5N6D
Explore Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Ajmer, and Pushkar on our 6-day tour package. Experience all the must-see sites and immerse yourself in India’s Golden Triangle.
- Day 01 : Enjoy a full-day sightseeing tour of Delhi and stay overnight in the city.
- Day 02: Half-day sightseeing tour of Delhi in the morning before heading to Agra via Mathura and Vrindavan. You will be staying in Agra for the night.
- Day 03: We will spend the whole day sightseeing in Agra before driving to Jaipur in the evening via Fatehpur Sikri. We will be staying in Jaipur overnight.
- Day 04 : embark on a full-day sightseeing tour of Jaipur. Discover the bustling markets, impressive forts, magnificent palaces, and the cultural experience of Chowki Dhani.
- Day 05 : Enjoy a same-day tour of Ajmer and Pushkar from Jaipur. After the tour, you can spend the night in Jaipur.
- Day 06: Enjoy a half-day sightseeing tour of Jaipur. Afterward, in the evening, your driver will take you back to your hotel, residence, or the airport.
- 🚖 AC Sedan Car: INR 26,000 🚖 AC SUV Car: INR 34,000 🚖 Innova Crysta: INR 39,000
Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package with Udaipur
- 🕙 Tour Duration: – 6N7D
We offer a delightful 7-day Golden Triangle Tour Package that takes you to Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, as well as other beautiful destinations like Pushkar and Udaipur. This tour package provides a relaxing vacation experience.
- Day 01: We will embark on a comprehensive tour of Delhi and spend the night in the city.
- Day 02: Morning drive to Agra through Mathura and Vrindavan. After arriving in Agra, we will spend half the day sightseeing and then stay overnight in the city.
- Day 03: Embark on a full-day sightseeing tour of Agra. In the evening, you will drive to Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri and stay overnight in Jaipur.
- Day 04 : Enjoy a full-day sightseeing tour in Jaipur, where you can explore markets, forts, palaces, and Chowki Dhani among other attractions.
- Day 05: The plan is to drive to Pushkar after breakfast and make a stop at Ajmer for sightseeing. We will be staying overnight in Pushkar.
- Day 06: We will drive from Pushkar to Udaipur and then embark on a half-day sightseeing tour of Udaipur
- Day 07: Begin your day with a sightseeing tour of Udaipur. In the evening, the driver will drop you off at the airport.
- 🚖 AC Sedan Car: INR 28000 🚖 AC SUV Car: INR 36,000 🚖 Innova Crysta: INR 48,000
You can ask directly to our Tour Manager Mr. Singh +917017392722 for more information.
Why should you book our Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Packages?
Registered Cabs & Driver
Our Firm has verified & registered cab drivers well trained, can speak multiple languages, and most importantly they all have a commercial driving license from Transport Authority.
SRM Holidays have linked with various good properties for a stay in Delhi, Agra & Jaipur. You may ask for lodging services(Hotel bookings) suggestions & can also book your place with the help of our team.
Professional Tour Guides
We have an experienced Tour guide in every City, who will give you a personalized experience and tell you interesting stories about the historical places to visit on the Delhi Agra Jaipur tour.
Our Taxi Fleet For Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Packages
by SRM Holidays Private Limited
AC Sedan Car
Our Sedan car category is for a group of 1 to 4 people.
- Maruti Swift Dzire – @ Rs 10 per km
- Toyota Etios – @ Rs 11 per km
- Hyundai Xcent – @ Rs 11 per km
Hire Our AC Sedan cabs, Fare Starts @
Rs 3500 Per Day
AC SUV Car
Our SUV’s car category is for a group of 1 to 7 people.
- Maruti Ertiga – Rs 14 per km
- Toyota Innova – Rs 15 per km
- Innova Crysta – Rs 17 per km
Hire Our AC SUV cabs, Fare Starts @
Rs 4500 Per Day
AC Tempo Traveller
Our Tempo Traveller category is for a group of 1 to 16 people.
- 12 Seater Traveller – @ Rs 21 per km
- 16 Seater Traveller – @ Rs 24 Per km
- Maharaja Traveller – @ Rs 26 per km
Hire Our AC Travellers, Fare Starts @
Rs 5500 Per Day
Some Stunning places to Visit in Delhi, Agra & Jaipur Tour
The Taj Mahal
You can ask our Tour Manager, Mr.Singh, at +917017392722 for more Information or fill this contact form.
Explore More Related Tours
Rajasthan taxi service, you can also visit at our various taxi rental offices.
Cities Wise Links
Subscribe & Follow us
Address: 1C, 139,C Block Ramesh Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110015
Our Site Pages
- Same Day Tours from Delhi
- Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi
- Chardham Yatra Taxi Service
- Delhi Agra Tour Package
- Delhi Sightseeing Tour Packages
- Golden Triangle Tour Packages
- Same Agra Tour from Delhi
- Jaisalmer Tour Package
- Uttarakhand Tour Packages
- Tempo Traveller Rental in Delhi
- Travel Blogs
Golden Triangle Tour 5 Nights / 6 Days Tour Package
- Explore the historic Red Fort and Jama Masjid in Old Delhi
- Visit the India Gate and Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi
- Marvel at the beauty of the Taj Mahal in Agra
- Discover the magnificent Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Visit the stunning City Palace in Jaipur
- Admire the unique architecture of Hawa Mahal
- Shop for souvenirs in Jaipur’s colorful bazaars
- Experience the bustling markets and street food
DAY 1 : Arrive Delhi & Half Day Sightseeing
Day 2 : delhi to agra, day 3 : agra to jaipur, day 4 : jaipur sightseeing tour, day 5 : jaipur – delhi, day 6 : delhi half day sightseeing and airport drop, hotel details, whats included.
- Accommodation for 5 nights on DBL sharing, as per the mentioned / similar hotels.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at all hotels.
- Delhi all Transfers & Sightseeing by Ac Swift Dezire for 2 Pax and New Model Maruti Ertiga / Innova for 4 to 6 Pax.
- All hotel taxes.
- Camera fees at the monuments.
- Entrance fees to all monuments.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Medical & Travel Insurance.
- Expenses of a personal nature, such as laundry, beverages, telephone calls, Tips etc.
Plan Your Trip Now
How old are the children you are traveling with, most popular packages.
Gujarat Tour for 10 Days
Golden Triangle Tour
Haridwar Rishikesh Mussoorie Tour
Best Nainital Corbett Tour
Special Bhutan Tour
Special Turkey Tour
Dubai Holiday Tour
Bali Holiday Tour
Request A Free Quote
Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package
Tour Key Points
- Enjoy the Rickshaw ride in the narrow street of the old Delhi
- Visit to majestic forts in Delhi and Agra
- UNESCO Heritage sites
- Tonga ride in Agra
- Elephant Safari at Amber Fort
- Tasty Mughlai and Rajasthani cuisines
- Value for money
- Accommodation & facilities Quite Tough -->
- Food Medium Grougs -->
- Location Medium Grougs -->
- Quality of activity Medium Grougs -->
Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour
See India's three most iconic cities on the comprehensive tour of Delhi Agra & Jaipur. Also named the Golden Triangle tour, the package offers to explore UNESCO heritage sites, magnificent forts, and the grandeur of the capital city. Named this tour very beautifully as Romancing The Taj gives every kind of travellers a unique experience of luxury holiday in India.
Golden Triangle Tour packages in India presents a rich history spanning thousands of years, where you will be introduced to the essence of ancient India. The journey of the Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour kicks off in Delhi, the capital city steeped in the stories of classical kingdoms. Moving forward, Agra takes centre stage, a city where the mighty Mughal Empire ruled for years. Here, monumental wonders remind us of a glorious era, especially the Taj Mahal, the most precious gem of this tour. As you approach Jaipur, the landscape transforms into a picturesque realm dotted with majestic forts and lake palaces.
Delhi: A Journey through Time
The Delhi Agra Jaipur tour package has captured the journey of India through centuries. Somewhere in the bustling lanes of the national capital, the Red Fort echoes the tales of Mughal emperors. For a whirlwind of sights, sounds, and flavours, a walk through Chandni Chowk, the heart of Old Delhi, should not be missed. Visit the India Gate and pay tribute to fallen soldiers. Catch a glimpse of history at Qutub Minar and Humayun's Tomb. Get mesmerized with the spiritual aura at the Lotus Temple. Not only the heritage charm, culinary delights and street foods of Delhi will surprise your taste buds. A wander through the narrow alleys of Old Delhi will draw you to the still time and bustling markets.
Tourist Attractions in Delhi: Red Fort, India Gate, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple, National Rail Museum
Agra: Love in White Marble
Agra, a city filled with love, revolves around the iconic Taj Mahal. Its white marbles, kissed by the golden rays, narrate a tale of eternal love. Just a few kilometres away from the Mumtaj Mahal, The Agra Fort with its incredible Redstone structure is there to remind us of Mughal strength. Wander through the busy markets near the Taj, where you can join in lively culture. At Fatehpur Sikri, explore the ghost city, frozen in time. Avail of this once-in-a-lifetime experience by booking our Delhi Agra Jaipur tour .
Tourist Attractions in Agra: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Tomb of Akbar, Jama Masjid, Moti Masjid, Mehtab Bagh
Jaipur: The Pink City
Here comes the third gem in the Delhi Agra Jaipur tour package 5 days . Jaipur invites you into a world of royal splendour. The Hawa Mahal, famous for its intricate windows, is an architectural marvel. Amber Fort, nestled in the Aravalli Hills, is all about the tales of Rajput bravery. At the heart of the city, you will find City Palace, where Mughal and Rajasthani architecture seamlessly blends. The bustling markets of Johari Bazaar and Bapu Bazaar offer a kaleidoscope of colours and crafts. To experience the true royalty of the Pink City, head to Jal Mahal, a palace floating on Man Sagar Lake.
Tourist Attractions in Jaipur: Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Nahargarh Fort, Birla Mandir, Sisodia Rani Ka Bagh
Each city in this triangular expedition of Golden Triangle 5 days tour holds a unique charm, presenting a different perspective of the diverse history and culture that our country has preserved excellently. The Delhi Agra Jaipur tour package invites you to discover the vibrant colours that paint the landscape of this amazing journey. The tour offers an insight into the Mughal kingdom, its architectural brilliance, and a fusion of religion and culture in the streets of Delhi with the Rajputana grandeur of Jaipur kingdoms. To explore the jems of North India, you can book Motorcycle tour in Rajasthan for a splendid road trip adventure.
Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package 5 Days Highlights
- Sightseeing Tour of Delhi with visit to famous attractions like Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Akshardham temple
- Shopping fiesta at the old market of Delhi: Chandni Chowk
- Visit to three UNESCO heritage sites: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri
- Jaipur Guided City tour to City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort
- Elephant ride at Amer Fort
- Include / Exclude
- Departure Dates / Price
Day 01 Arrive Delhi + City Tour
You will meet and greet then transfer to the hotel, and later tour the capital of modern India, the heart of the country, an interesting mix of ancient monuments and bustling bazaars of Delhi as Chandni Chowk, medieval buildings, and modern buildings. Visit the Raj Ghat, the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi, the Jama Masjid Mosque, Humayun's tomb and the Qutb Minar tower, followed by a drive along the embankment headquarters, the Red Fort, Connaught place, the shopping area.
Day 02 Delhi - Agra (200 Kms / 04 Hrs)
Leave for Agra at dawn. On arrival check into the hotel. Later Visit the Taj Mahal and other monuments as Agra Fort, Baby Taj in Agra city. Free time at leisure where you can head for shopping at Handicrafts and Marble market.
Day 03 Agra - Jaipur (265 Kms / 05.05 Hrs)
Watch the pearly light-weight of the dawn paint delicate hues on the Taj before driving resolute Jaipur. Stop en-route to explore the deserted town of Fatehpur Sikri. Buland Darwaza, tomb of Sufi Saint Chisti. When visit continue drive to Pink town of Rajasthan - Jaipur. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 Jaipur sightseeing
Morning could be a great experience for the elephant ride up to the ramparts of Amber Fort. Your afternoon is devoted to town looking at visiting Wind Palace, City Palace, and Observatory. Overnight at the hotel. Enjoy the shopping at jems market of Jaipur with authentic rajasthani cuisine.
Day 05 Jaipur - Delhi (260 Kms / 05 Hrs) + Departure
Delhi Agra Jaipur tour Package concludes with drive back to Delhi. You are checked in for the day and free to explore or shop before transferring to the airport in time for your flight out.
- 04 Nights accommodation as per above mentioned hotels
- Daily Buffet breakfast at hotel
- English speaking accompanying guide for sightseeing as per itinerary
- Surface Transportation in Deluxe air-conditioned vehicle as per itinerary : 02 Pax - Medium Car, 03 Pax - Toyota Innova, 04-08 Pax - Tempo Traveller
- Rikshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Jeep ride at Amer Fort
- One bottle of mineral water for each person during the tour.
- Personal assistance by our representative on arrival & departure at airport
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Flight Tickets
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Entrance fee for all monuments mentioned in the itinerary
- India Tourism Visa ( https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html )
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee at any Monument
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Gratuities: We do not include tipping when quoting the tour price. If you are travelling independently, we suggest to pay tips for Guide, Escort, driver and hotel bellboys as a gratitude for their service.
- Services subject to 30% advance payments only
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- For any adventure tour a person should be covered under travel insurance. All our rates do not include any travel insurance/ repatriation charges/ damages/ claims etc in case of any eventuality.
- Insurance cover has to be from the guest's country of origin only and cannot be done here in India on arrival
- We look forward your kind revert on above to process the reservation
- Cultural Tours
- Himachal Pradesh
- Trekking Tours
- Madhya Pradesh
- Motorbike Tours
- Leisure Tour
- Goa Vacations
- Andaman Nicobar
Classic North India Tour
From the heart of modern India in New Delhi to the vast Western Ghats of the holy city of Varanasi; from the urban jungle of Mumbai to the dense Rantaambore natural desert. The wonderful trip along this route covers the classic cities of northern India: Benaras and Khajuraho, and can also give you an in-depth understanding of Rajasthan, the Taj Mahal and India’s most important nature reserves one. First, explore the city of New Delhi…
Classic Rajasthan Tour
A LEGENDARY LAND characterized by a patchwork of kingdoms and principalities ruled by Maharajas, Rajas, Ranas, and Rawals before independence. Bards that roam the countryside, picking out complex tunes on single stringed instruments, still sing of heroic battles, outcrops transform themselves into proud stone forts that stand sentinel over the land. It's not difficult to picture a line of loyal warriors marching down the hillside, ready to fight. If you listen carefully, the breath of the breeze brings you faint echoes of clashing armour , neighing of horses and above it all, the spine chilling trumpet of a charging elephant.
Highlights Of North India
THIS TOUR TAKES you to eastern Uttar Pradesh and Awadh, that legendary centre of nawabi etiquette and culture. Be it cuisine, clothes, music and dance, Awadh and the nawabs were more refined than any. Lukhnow rapidly grew to be the cultural capital…
Lesser Known Gems of Rajasthan
Hidden away out of sight simply off the most traveller track, are some beautiful tiny palaces and searching lodges of erstwhile maharajas. Connected to create up an entire itinerary, they supply a singular expertise and exposure to aspects…
Highlights Of Rajasthan
THOUGH IT doesn't traverse terribly several cities, this itinerary encapsulates the color and timbre of the region. Introduction to the holograph that's Bharat, area unit the seven cities of urban center, amicably rubbing shoulders with…
Pushkar A Cultural Odyssey
Wonderful insights to the throbbing business centers of Mumbai and Ahmedabad. Mumbai dazzles and not solely attributable to the sunshine coruscate off the ocean. It’s the dream that glows within the eyes of the numerous United…
Royalty & Tigers
A Wonderful itinerary that introduces you to royal Rajasthan as a guest in a number of its most spectacular fort and palaces. It conjointly takes you into the dense forests of Ranthambore to satisfy the King of the jungle in his environment…
The Grand Indian Experience
This circuit takes to a part of Asian nation within the North, West and South. Within the historic town of city, there's a wealth of Mosley design, Hindu temples and colonial churches. The stunning Baha'i Temple could be a fashionable addition to…
The Heritage Trail
India could be a study in contrasts. The fast cosmopolitan form of Bharat within the metros is tough to imagine while traversing the huge tranquility of her countryside. Elaborate, awful design of the urban areas, enhances the simplicity of rural homes…
Temples Of The North & The Taj
VARANASI, The Centre of the Hindu universe, has maintained while not break a spiritual tradition that goes back to 6 century BC. Altogether these years, nice sages, academics and students have wanted answers at the ghats. Amongst these are Buddha…
The Taj & Beyond
As much as India is understood for its culture and civilization, Asian nation is additionally illustrious for the vary of her natural habitats that still offer sanctuary to a good sort of life – plants, birds and animals. The large synthetic wetlands…
This Tour takes you within the wide selection of landscape that adds a brand new dimension to the current fascinating land. Ranging from the fashionable capital of city you stop at urban center to pay tribute to the magnificence of the Taj. From there to…
Golden Triangle Tour with Tiger Safari
As well as its history and civilization, India is recognized for the diversity of its natural ecosystems, which continue to provide refuge to a diverse range of life - plants, birds, and animals. Each year, the massive synthetic wetlands that are a…
Haveli Tour Package
Rajasthan is a superb destination for magnificent and famous Havelis, whether they are nicely crafted and built homes or sophisticated artwork. Rajasthan's vibrant, brilliant, and startling Havelis resurrect the charisma and majesty of the Rajput era…
Heritage Tour Package
Heritage means what we retain from our ancestors and from our intervening decades. India is a land of varied cultures and traditions. Our country is home to people of many castes, faiths, and creeds.
Mewar, sometimes known as Mewad, is a region in Rajasthan's south-central area It included the present-day Rajasthan districts of Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Pratapgarh, Rajsamand, Udaipur, and Pirawa Tehsil of Jhalawar District, as well as sections of Madhya…
Pushkar Fair Tour Packages
The Best of Rajasthan tour is a tour to the magical land of Rajasthan that is famous for its rich culture, festivities and historical sites. The lively Rajasthan tour presents you with a variety of palaces, forts desert safari in the charming Sam sand dunes. The tour to Rajasthan is sure to be a lifetime experience for anyone as it is a vibrant combination of natural beauty, old culture and chivalry.
Leh Ladakh Motorcycle Trip
Experience the best bike trip at high altitude road with most reliable companion on your Srinagar-Leh Ladakh-Manali bike ride to witness the awe-inspiring glory of Himalayas. This adventurous trip passes by many of the most…
Leh Ladakh Road Trip
Blessed with rugged terrains, high passes and ancient monasteries and soaked in enduring beauty and beautiful landscapes, Ladakh is certainly a destination on a steroid to globetrotters. And if you fall amongst those then a visit to the present surreal land with Brahmand Tour is all you wish at the instant. Our superb Ladakh tour packages cowl a large region of Leh wherever you get to travel a number of the foremost attractive traveller destinations of Ladakh. As you step into the placing land of Ladakh, the enduring grandeur and arousing ambiance of the region can stop your attention and can take you on a unique zone; the expertise of which might be altogether exotic. Within the 1st section of this Leh Ladakh tour, you may be taken to Sham natural depression and Nubra natural depression wherever you may visit places like Magnetic Hill, the confluence of Zanskar and Indus Rivers, and Khardung La…
Exotic Kashmir Tour
If there is a paradise on this planet, it is unquestionably in Jammu and Kashmir (J&K)! Srinagar is regarded as the crown of this paradise among all the scenic destinations in J&K. This lovely city, which serves as the state's summer capital, is home to a plethora of natural wonders! Srinagar is a perfect mix of reality and fantasy, making it one of the most enticing tourist destinations not only in India, but in the entire world! This city, which sits gracefully on the banks of the Jhelum River, is a fantastic tourist destination in the region. Scenic hills and mountains, fascinating lakes and colourful gardens, and charismatic fountains are all on the list
Kinnaur & Spiti Valley Tour
On this special motorbike ride, you are going to explore the mesmerizing terrains of Spiti Valley, along with the beautiful River Chandra, passing by many old villages and the breathtaking snow-capped mountains of Kinnaur Valley. Spiti Valley is a cold desert freckled…
Corbett with Nainital Tour
Tucked within the state of Uttarakhand is that this natural heaven, that was established in 1936, Jim Corbett National Park. It had been then referred to as the Hailey parkland and was established wit...
Central India Tour Package
The forest state of Madhya Pradesh additionally retains a number of the foremost pristine surroundings within the country. Several of its city and villages square measure enthusiastic about slender si...
Arunachal A Mountain Journey
ARUNACHAL PRADESH IS THE LARGEST North Eastern state, sharing borders with China and Myanmar. Home to more than 125 tribes. It is also the birthplace of 6th Dalai Lama. Arunachal Pradesh is also known as the orchid state and a paradise to botanists…
Darjeeling Sikkim Tour Package
Located at an altitude of 2134 metres in the Himalayas, ‘Dorje Ling,' or Thunderbolt Spot,' offers breathtaking views of surrounding mountain peaks, with the Kanchendzonga rising above them all.
Andaman Nicobar Tour
The best Andaman Nicobar tour is simply a click away. With 9 nights and 10 days, come back on over to induce a very distinctive expertise of Andamans. As such, despite what proportion time you’ll pay in Andamans, the holiday can appear too short. However this package comes highest to satiating your needs of a beach vacation of a period. Imagine 9 wizard sunrises and sunsets to fill your days.
A Short tour of God’s own country – the backwaters, life and luxurious country of Kerala. Kochi, wherever the tour begins, may be a cluster of island, one among the best natural harbors within the world. It won’t to be the most important centre of trade with British, Arabs Chinese, Portuguese and Dutch. Even nowadays it remains the most commercialism centre of spices and food. Although it's Kerala’s most cosmopolitan town, the high-rise buildings and malls haven't nonetheless to overpower the distinctive attraction of its ancient mixture of cultures that continues to be pretty much apparent.
Himalayan Heights Motorcycle Trip
Come and experience the pleasures of High Altitude-Mountain motor-biking as we take you on an exciting and wondrous journey through the scenic beauty of Himalaya. On this adrenaline-pumping Motorcycle ride, you will enjoy ride on the High Mountain & passes along the Lahaul valley, Pangi Valley, Leh Valley and Zhanskar Valley and numerous quaint villages to make our way towards the breath-taking snow-capped mountain. One can enjoy the hidden treasures of Indian Himalayan Range.
Rajasthan Motorcycle Tours
Whether you are a biking enthusiast, an adventure-seeking roadie or a seasoned biker, here is a unique opportunity to indulge in some unadulterated biking fun. Join us on a ride of a lifetime as we take you through the
Bhutan Motorcycle Tour
Bhutan, known as the Kingdom Country where happiness is more than a dream. Today it is one of the world’s top ten global hotspots, boasting a rich and varied biodiversity. Bhutan is the last bastion of Vajranyana Buddhism which is…
Snow Leopard Trek
Arrive New Delhi International Airport by flight. Meet our representative at exit gate & get transferred to pre- booked Hotel. After wash & change you will be taken for full day guided tour of Old Delhi, the 17th century walled city of Shah…
2 Nights and 3 Days Cycling Tour of Manali
Kullu - Manali valley is famous for its picturesque beauty of mountains, old Himachali culture and its rituals, is sprawling apple/cherry/apricots/pomegranate orchards, dense forest of deodar trees and many more…
Road Trip to Rann of Kutch
Gujrat , whose most famous son was Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi – a seemingly frail little man with a will of iron and a vision that realized the independent Republic of India. In many ways he epitomize...
5 Day Golden Triangle Tour Package
The Delhi-Agra-Jaipur circuit, popularly known as the Golden Triangle, probably attracts more tourists than the rest of India put together.
South India Tour
TRAVELLING THROUGH THE DECCAN through the ancient temples of Tamil Nadu, through hills and waterbodies of Kerala and through Jungles and ancient ruins in Karnataka, provides a variety of experiences.
Delhi-Agra-Jaipur-Delhi - 6 D / 5 N
Date & price info, inclusions/exclusions, places covered, similar packages, tour gallery.
- Guest Gallery
24,199 /- (Onwards per person)
- Tour Code : NR 14
- Departure : (07:00 Hrs.)
- Return : (16:00 Hrs.)
- Holiday Category : Holiday Packages
- Holiday Type :
- States : Delhi, Uttar Pradesh
- Note : All distance and timings indicated are approximate. Single Adult in a room has to pay extra Rs. 7,085/- in Standard, Rs.9,620/- in Deluxe & Rs.17,745/- in Luxury Packages.
Terms and Conditions
View Larger Map
- Transport by A.C vehicle as per the above Itinerary (AC will be switched off during hilly area). Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Breakfast, Standard Hotel is provided for Standard Package, room equivalent to 3 Star facilities in Deluxe Package and room equivalent to 4 Star Facilities in Premium Package. In case of 3 Pax, one room with one Roll away mattress / extra bed will be provided. All Road Taxes, Toll Taxes, Parking Fees. Driver Reward.
- Air Fare,Train Fare.Guide & entry fee during sight seeing.Boating,Horse ride etc.Govt.Service tax 5.00% extra.Portages,Laundry,Food,Tips,Liquor expenses.Any other item not specified in Cost Includes.
Note: GST @5.00% applicable.
Seat Availability in
You can pay by Cash/ Cheque / Demand Draft / Debit Card / Credit Card/ Internet Banking /NEFT/ Demand draft & Bank Transfer favoring Southern Travels Pvt Ltd
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Ration card For students - Photo identification in the form of Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Things to Carry
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Jewellery, paintings, leatherwear, stone carving, textile, blue pottery, carpets, terracotta, wooden artefacts etc.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site in Delhi, Qutub Minar has been constructed with red sandstone and marble. It is the tallest minaret in India with a height of 72.5 metres (237.8 ft). The Construction was commenced by Qutub-ud-din Aibak in 1192 but was completed by Iltutmish. During the rule of Firoz Shah, the minar's top two floors were damaged, but were repaired by Firoz Shah himself. Qutub Minar has a tilt of 25 inches to the southwest, which is considered to be 'within safe limits', but experts have stated that the monument needs regular monitoring in case rainwater seepage further weakens the foundation.
Akshardham is a great Hindu temple complex in Delhi. The complex displays millennia of traditional Hindu culture and architecture. It attracts approximately 70 percent of all tourists who visit national capital. Akshardham is easily accessible by bus and blue line of Delhi metro. The massive complex includes the numerous gardens and fountains and the main temple. Its main attraction is the music fountain show. The place hosts different exhibitions in its halls and the complex is adorned with numerous statues of men and women who contributed in the history of magnificent India. Not just massive gardens; the place has a massive food court area which serves vegetarian snacks. The complex has free facilities like a wheelchair for the old and needy, clock room and numerous washrooms. So, one can enjoy a full day out with their family in this complex.
Agra Fort: Agra Fort is located, about 2.5 km north-west of the Taj Mahal. It served as the royal residence of Mughals for generations, the fort was the battle site during the Indian rebellion of 1857. The fort has a semicircular plan, its chord lies parallel to the river while its walls are seventy feet high. Double ramparts have massive circular bastions at intervals, with battlements, embrasures, and string courses.Four gates were provided on its four sides, one of them, Khizri gate opens to the river. The Delhi gate is not accessible to the public.
The Taj Mahal was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his third wife, Mumtaz Mahal and is regarded by many, as the finest example of Mughal architecture. The Taj Mahal is a white marble mausoleum located in Agra, widely recognized as ‘the Jewel of Muslim Art’ in India and is one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world heritage. Taj Mahal has an architectural style that combines elements from Persian, Ottoman Turkish and Indian architectural styles. The Taj Mahal is surrounded by beautiful gardens. Its beauty attracts numerous Indian and international tourists to visit this site.
Mathura (Birth Place of Lord Krishna)
Krishna Janmabhoomi marks the original spot of the birth of Lord Krishna in the Katra Keshav Deo Temple. The main shrine leads to a small room with a raised platform, and pictures of Krishna and tales of his birth adorning the walls. According to legends, the prison cell, in the temple premise is the exact place where Lord Krishna was born. The stone walled cell is reminiscent of the cruelty of Kansa. Many statues and sculptures from the bygone era were found on excavating the site. Since the prison cell is turned into the present beautiful temple, lakhs of devotees throng the temple during Janmashtami, every year.
The Red Fort is a 17th century fort complex constructed by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan. Also known as Lal Qila, it served Mughal Emperors as their residence. In the walled city of Old Delhi (in present day Delhi) the fort was the palace for Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan's new capital, Shahjahanabad. Red fort lies along the Yamuna River, which surround most of the walls. Red Fort’s significant phases of development were under Aurangzeb and later Mughal rulers. This monument was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2007. Red fort stands as a testimony to enormous power and pomp of Mughal emperors
Fatehpur Sikri is a city and built near the much older Sikri. Akbar named the city, Fatehabad, with Fateh, a word of Arabic origin in Persian, meaning "victory"; it was later called Fatehpur Sikri. The city served few Mughal kings as their capital. According to historians, Akbar, the great Mughal emperor took great interest in the building of Fatehpur Sikri and also dictated its architectural style. Akbar planned the complex of building on Persian principles. The Easy availability of sandstone in the neighboring areas also meant that all the buildings here were made of the red stone. The imperial Palace complex of city consists of independent pavilions arranged in formal geometry on a piece of level ground.
A Bahá'í House of Worship and made in a flower-like shape, Lotus temple is a prominent attraction in Delhi. Completed in 1986, it has won numerous architectural awards and been featured in hundreds of newspaper and magazine articles. Like all other Bahá'í Houses of Worship, the Lotus Temple is too open to all religion. The Bahá'í’ emphasize that the holy scriptures of the Bahá'í Faith and other religions can be read or chanted inside in any language. Since its inauguration to public worship, the Bahá'í House of Worship in Delhi has attracted millions visitors, making it one of the most visited buildings in the world.
Situated in the heart of New Delhi, India Gate was designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens. Built in 1931, it commemorates the 90,000 soldiers of the Indian Army who lost their lives while fighting for the Indian Empire, or more correctly the British Raj, in World War I and the Third Anglo-Afghan War. The India Gate hexagon complex with a diameter of about 625m covers approximately 306000m² in area, surrounded by most important roads of national capital. Due to its breath-taking beauty, the lawns around Rajpath get crowded in the evening, when the India Gate is lit up.
One of the major tourist attractions in Delhi, Birla temple has been built by BD Birla. Dedicated to Laxmi (Goddess of wealth) and Shiv (The preserver), Birla temple was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi with the belief that it should be opened to all castes and all faiths. This three-storied temple is built in Nagara style of Hindu temple architecture. The entire temple is adorned with carvings depicting the scenes from Hindu mythology, which has been carved by more than hundred skilled artisans. The main temple houses statues of Lord Narayan and Goddess Lakshmi along with other small shrines dedicated to Lord Shiva, Lord Ganesha and Hanuman.
Tour Code : JA-V
Package Starting @ 4,900 /-
Tour Code : JAPA-V
Package Starting @ 6,500 /-
Tour Code : NR 02
Best of Rajasthan
Package Starting @ 36,044 /-
Tour Code : NR 03
Package Starting @ 51,799 /-
Tour Code : NR 09
Golden Triangle Tour
Package Starting @ 11,699 /-
Tour Code : NR 10
Package Starting @ 16,699 /-
Tour Code : NR 01
Palace on Wheels
Package On Request
Tour Code : NR 12
Package Starting @ 29,699 /-
Copyright 2024 © Southern Travels Pvt. Ltd., All Rights Reserved
- Request a Callback
- Quick Enquiry
New Delhi to Agra
Agra Jaipur Packages
- 9 / 9 Package s
SEARCH THIS PAGE:
About Agra Jaipur Tour Packages
Browse other popular Holiday packages in International: International Tour Packages , International Honeymoon Packages , International Cruise Packages , International Beach Packages , International Family Packages , International Adventure Packages , International Luxury Packages , International Leisure Packages , International Pilgrimage Packages , International Wildlife Packages
Popular Agra Jaipur Packages
Best sellers at epic discounts.
Exciting Getaway to Delhi, Agra &...
Starting from : New Delhi
- Light and Sound Show
- MMT Tour Manager Assis...
Home-to-Home Pick-up & Drop Facilities
4-Day Trip to Agra & Jaipur Packa...
- MMT Tour Manager Assistance
Week-Long Golden Triangle Vacatio...
- Dinner at Chokhi Dhani
Spiritual Journey to Agra, Jaipur...
- Qutub Minar
Fabulous Agra & Jaipur Getaway -...
- Elephant Safari
- Dinner at Amer Fort
Golden Triangle Vacation - From D...
Trip to Mathura, Agra & Jaipur Pa...
Explore uttar pradesh, set out on a pilgrimage.
Make your holy journeys special with our divine packages.
Best Selling India Tour Packages
- Manali Tour Packages
- Andaman Tour Packages
- Goa Tour Packages
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Ladakh Tour Packages
- Ooty Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Kashmir Tour Packages
- Darjeeling Tour Packages
- Coorg Tour Packages
- Gangtok Tour Packages
- Sikkim Tour Packages
- Himachal Tour Packages
- North East Tour Packages
- South India Tour Packages
- Bhubaneshwar Tour Packages
- Nainital Tour Packages
- Mahabaleshwar Tour Packages
- Shillong Tour Packages
- North India Tour Packages
- Agra Tour Packages
- Shirdi Tour Packages
- Mussoorie Tour Packages
- Shimla Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand Tour Packages
- Munnar Tour Packages
- Jaisalmer Tour Packages
- Delhi Tour Packages
- Bangalore Tour Packages
- Hyderabad Tour Packages
- Udaipur Tour Packages
- Gujarat Tour Packages
- Chennai Tour Packages
- Mumbai Tour Packages
- Holiday Packages
- Cordelia Cruise Packages
- Kullu Tour Packages
- Rann Utsav Packages
- Andaman And Nicobar Tour
- Kullu Manali Packages
- Shimla Manali Package
- Delhi Agra Tour Package
- Mathura Vrindavan Tour Package
- Leh Ladakh Packages
- Jammu Kashmir Tour Package
- Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Packages
- Chardham Yatra Package
Best Selling International Tour Packages
- Bali Tour Packages
- Maldives Package
- Dubai Tour Packages
- Thailand Tour Packages
- Europe Tour Packages
- Singapore Tour Packages
- Bangkok Tour Packages
- Sri Lanka Tour Packages
- Malaysia Tour Packages
- Switzerland Tour Packages
- London Tour Packages
- Mauritius Tour Packages
- Australia Tour Packages
- Hong Kong Tour Packages
- Pattaya Tour Packages
- Paris Tour Packages
- Phuket Tour Packages
- Greece Tour Packages
- Vietnam Tour Packages
- Indonesia Tour Packages
- New Zealand Tour Packages
- South Africa Tour Packages
- Bhutan Tour Packages
- Nepal Tour Packages
- Egypt Tour Packages
- Russia Tour Packages
- International Tour Packages
- Bangkok Pattaya Package
- Singapore Malaysia Tour Packages
Best Selling Honeymoon Packages in India
- Manali Honeymoon Packages
- Goa Honeymoon Packages
- Kerala Honeymoon Packages
- Andaman Honeymoon Packages
- Ooty Honeymoon Packages
- Shimla Honeymoon Packages
- Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages
- Munnar Honeymoon Packages
- Kashmir Honeymoon Packages
- Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages
- Coorg Honeymoon Packages
- Sikkim Honeymoon Packages
- Nainital Honeymoon Packages
- Gangtok Honeymoon Packages
- Chennai Honeymoon Packages
- Rajasthan Honeymoon Packages
- Mumbai Honeymoon Packages
- North East Honeymoon Packages
- Mussoorie Honeymoon Packages
- Port Blair Honeymoon Packages
- Honeymoon Packages
Best Selling International Honeymoon Packages
- Maldives Honeymoon Packages
- Mauritius Honeymoon Packages
- Dubai Honeymoon Packages
- Bali Honeymoon Packages
- Bangkok Honeymoon Packages
- Thailand Honeymoon Packages
- Singapore Honeymoon Packages
- Switzerland Honeymoon Packages
- Europe Honeymoon Packages
- Sri Lanka Honeymoon Packages
- Greece Honeymoon Packages
- Malaysia Honeymoon Packages
- Phuket Honeymoon Packages
- New Zealand Honeymoon Packages
- Paris Honeymoon Packages
- Seychelles Honeymoon Packages
- Australia Honeymoon Packages
- Italy Honeymoon Packages
- Santorini Honeymoon Packages
- Nepal Honeymoon Packages
- International Honeymoon Packages
Best Selling Domestic Tourism Packages
- Manali Tourism
- Andaman Tourism
- Goa Tourism
- Kerala Tourism
- Ladakh Tourism
- Ooty Tourism
- Rajasthan Tourism
- Kashmir Tourism
- Darjeeling Tourism
- Coorg Tourism
- Gangtok Tourism
- Sikkim Tourism
- Himachal Pradesh Tourism
- North East Tourism
- South India Tourism
- Bhubaneshwar Tourism
- Nainital Tourism
- Mahabaleshwar Tourism
- Gujarat Tourism
- North India Tourism
- Agra Tourism
- Shirdi Tourism
- Mussoorie Tourism
- Shimla Tourism
Best Selling International Tourism Packages
- Bali Tourism
- America Tourism
- Maldives Tourism
- Dubai Tourism
- Thailand Tourism
- Europe Tourism
- Singapore Tourism
- Bangkok Tourism
- Sri Lanka Tourism
- Malaysia Tourism
- Switzerland Tourism
- London Tourism
- Mauritius Tourism
- Australia Tourism
- Hong Kong Tourism
- Pattaya Tourism
- Paris Tourism
- Phuket Tourism
- Greece Tourism
- Vietnam Tourism
- Indonesia Tourism
- New Zealand Tourism
- South Africa Tourism
- Bhutan Tourism
- Nepal Tourism
Best Selling Night Packages
- Goa Packages for 3 days
- Thailand Packages for 7 days
- Maldives Packages for 3 days
- Goa Packages for 4 days
- Maldives Packages for 7 days
- Bali Packages for 4 days
- Thailand Packages for 3 days
- Maharashtra Packages for 3 days
- Bali Packages for 7 days
- Coorg Packages for 3 days
- Dubai Packages for 7 days
- Goa Packages for 5 days
- Maldives Packages for 5 days
- Manali Packages for 3 days
- Udaipur Packages for 3 days
- Karnataka Packages for 4 days
- Auli Packages for 4 days
- Dubai Packages for 5 days
- Jaisalmer Packages for 3 days
- Karnataka Packages for 3 days
- Krala Packages for 4 days
- Uttarakhand Packages for 10 days
- Manali Packages for 4 days
- Maldives Packages for 4 days
- Manali Packages for 5 days
MakeMyTrip Gift Cards
- Wedding Gifts
- Birthday Gifts
- Congratulations Gifts
- Hotels Gift Cards
- Mother's Day Gifts
- Father's Day Gifts
- Raksha Bandhan Gifts
- Karwa Chauth Gifts
- Diwali Gifts
- Gifts for Bhai Dooj
- Christmas Gifts
- New Year Gifts
- Valentines Day Gifts
- Farewell Gift
- Best Wishes Gift
- Anniversary Gifts
- Corporate Gifts
- Thank You Gifts
Best Selling From City Packages
- Agra Packages From New Delhi
- Agra Packages From Mumbai
- Agra Packages From Bangalore
- Agra Packages From Hyderabad
- Agra Packages From Ahmedabad
- Agra Packages From Kolkata
- Agra Packages From Chennai
- Agra Packages From Chandigarh
- Agra Packages From Lucknow
- Agra Packages From Pune
- Agra Packages From Indore
- Agra Packages From Jaipur
- Agra Packages From Nagpur
- Agra Packages From Kerala
- Agra Packages From Patna
- Agra Packages From Raipur
- Agra Packages From Bhubaneswar
- Agra Packages From Varanasi
- Agra Packages From Surat
- Agra Packages From Amritsar
- Agra Packages From Goa
- Agra Packages From Vishakhapatnam
- Agra Packages From Ranchi
- Agra Packages From Guwahati
- Agra Packages From Bhopal
- Agra Packages From Srinagar
- Agra Packages From Jammu
- Agra Packages From Vadodara
- Agra Packages From Vijayawada
- Agra Packages From Coimbatore
Best Selling Pilgrimage Packages
- Kedarnath Tour Package
- Vaishno Devi Tour Package
- Tirupati Package
- Amarnath Yatra Package
- Murudeshwar Tour Packages
- Do Dham Yatra Package
- Kanchipuram Tour Package
- Hemkund Sahib Package
- Guruvayur Tour Package
- Puri Tour Package
- Rameshwaram Tour Package
- Haridwar Tour Package
- Vrindavan Tour Package
- Dwarka Tour Package
- Mathura Tour Package
- Varanasi Packages
- Badrinath Tour Package
- Somnath Tour Package
- Ayodhya Tour Packages
- Mahabalipuram Tour Package
- Ujjain Packages
- Mahakaleshwar Tour Package
- Omkareshwar Tour Package
- India Tour Packages
- agra jaipur Packages
4 Days - Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour
Delhi Agra and Jaipur makes the perfect combination of Golden Traingle of India . The package of 4 Days Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour takes you to three major cities of India - Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
This itinerary will allow you to explore heritage sites of the country like Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort and others.
- Magnificient view of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Visit of Fatehpur Sikri
- Jantar Mantar, City Palace and Hawa Mahal - Jaipur
- Ride on Elephant back at Amber Fort
- Qutub Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, and Laxmi Narayan - Delhi
a road rip along Badrinath Kedarnath mediterranean
Divine Do Dham Yatra (Kedarnath and Badrinath) offers a wonderful chance to visit the two most important Hindu pilgrimage sites - Kedarnath and Badrinath. Also, blessed with mesmerizing beauty in abundance, Kedarnath is one among the twelve jyotirlingas of Shiva and Badrinath shrine is one of the 108 Divya Desams of Lord Vishnu.
the history of Badrinath Kedarnath great civilisations
With the Badrinath Kedarnath tour package, get a chance to visit the two most spiritual destinations of Char Dhams. You can also visit Guptkashi, Rudraprayag, Haridwar, and Rishikesh during the Char Dham Yatra in Uttarakhand. With our 5 Nights 6 Days Badrinath Kedarnath tour package, which starts from Haridwar, get a chance to attend the Ganga Aarti in Haridwar and experience the bliss of the divinity. Take a look at the complete details of Badrinath Kedarnath yatra 2021.
Day 1 : Arrival in Delhi - Agra
Arriving at the Airport in Delhi, you will be received by our representative and move towards Agra . You will be assisted by the representative through the check-in process in Agra Hotel.
A visit to the magnificent Taj Mahal is on the cards in the afternoon. This beautiful structure of marble signifies eternal love and is listed as one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
You will then visit Agra Fort , made of red sandstone on the banks of River Yamuna . Your overnight stay is scheduled at Agra Hotel.
Day 2 : Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur
The second day will commence with a drive towards Jaipur post breakfast.
On the way you will pay a visit to the ghost town- Fatehpur Sikri which is deserted. You will be transferred to the Jaipur Hotel on your arrival.
There you will visit the observatory- Jantar Mantar and the City Palace . Besides, you will be able to visit the Palace of Winds popularly known as Hawa Mahal .
You will stay in the same hotel at night, which you checked in.
Day 3 : Jaipur – Delhi
Post breakfast, you will take a trip to the majestic Amber Fort . You will also get the opportunity to ride an Elephant to reach the top of Amer Fort and previous capital of the royals.
After that you will be set for a journey to Delhi . Arriving at Delhi, you will be accompanied to the hotel where you will spend a relaxing night.
Day 4 : Delhi (Departure)
You will checkout from the hotel after breakfast and will go for sightseeing of Delhi . You will begin your sightseeing with the historical and architectural beauty of the city including Qutub Minar , Red fort, India Gate , Raj Ghat and other attractions as well.
You will be able to get the glimpses of grand government buildings and the President’s House , and will pay a visit to the Laxmi Narayan temple well known as Birla Temple .
Later you will be transferred to New Delhi Airport for your onward flight.
- Transport by private air conditioned vehcile
- Destination covered: Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur.
- Pickup and drop back to hotel/airport in New Delhi.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Battery van ride in Agra
- Visit to Fatehpur sikri enroute from Agra to Jaipur
- 3 Nights accommodation, Single/Dbl Occupancy Bed / Breakfast / Taxes.
- English speaking approved guide (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur).
- All Taxes – express highway toll, airport parking, and monument parking charges, fuel and state taxes
- Tip to driver and guide.
- Lunch and dinner at restaurant or hotel.
- Any applicable entry fees
- Any internal flight
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions
Hotel Rajhans / Paradise / Subham / Kanha / Anoop
Guptkashi, 2km from center
relax and unwind with a special stay offer at -->